Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by cruisingisjustbetter

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

Having previously cruised on Celebrity, I had high standards as I knew what to expect from the top of the contemporary style cruises. This ship blew me away with good customer service, luxury style dining rooms, and entertainment.

It didn't feel crowded at all and there was lots for everyone of all ages to do without feeling like an amusement park. Our balcony cabin size was good, a bit cramped for my liking.

The food was amazing, the specialty restaurant Qsine was a one-of-a-kind experience and it was one of the highlights of the trip.

I don't remember any of the shows we saw so that tells me they weren't unforgettably amazing like Royal Caribbeans' entertainment.

The ports were pretty popular so if you are looking for secluded or exclusive ports that other ships can't access then this isn't your cruise. However the staff did a great job of making you feel special.

Celebrity is the best of its class, hands down. It is the perfect option for travelers who want a step up from Royal Caribbean but are not ready to try a luxury line yet. I would highly recommend to anyone!

cruisingisjustbetter's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 2

We were able to open up our balcony with our neighbouring stateroom, and that made it a great way to relax and visit with the family we were traveling with.

cruisingisjustbetter