3. Crown Princess
Please note I have been on so many other ships and lines and also on Princess before and was looking so forward to this cruise. I talked a friend into going telling him how great a cruise was.... It used to be and now he says he won't go on a another cruise. Princess did that. Getting on was easy enought but then we had to find our cabin with no help from the crew. Got to the cabin and the bed was a queen. We asked for twins. I was traveling with a friend not a lover. Asked for the beds to be seperated and for the whole cruise could not get it done. We had anytime dinning and oh my goodness was I dis-appointed. The dining room staff were anything but helpful. We even had to get up and get our own water at the station. The food was terrible and could not eat it most of the time. The dress code went the way of the food. Cut offs, jeans, ball caps, shorts even on formal (thats a joke too) night. The deck was always full and never any chairs as the people on board would get up (crack of dawn I suppose) and put towels in chairs to hold them. I had to walk and walk and walk and still never got to sit by the pool or on deck anywhere. People were rude, screaming at each other etc. Tried the entertainment and the dancers could not even keep time. they missed dancing with each other. I and my friend left the ship saying Hurrah... and never again.

What A Joke

Rates
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME E720
Cabin was ok. Could not get the cabin stewart to do the beds as twins. Asked every day. still could not do it.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins