3. Allure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because we thought the ship and destinations were appealing to my parents, husband and I as well as our kids. Let me tell you our cruise was amazing and it lived up to all our expectations and more. I have been on a few cruises before but not for the past ten years. This ship was just awesome with so much to do for everyone. Our room attendant was kind, remembered our names and cleaned our room twice a day. We ate in the main dining room each night we were there. For sure allow two hours for dinner. It was great to sit with my parents and sister who was also there. No distractions or electronic devices like at home. Our waiters treated us exceptionally well. The food was delicious! I will however need to hit the gym a couple times a day to work off what I ate. Oh well, do indulge because you are on vacation. I suggest booking your shows in advance. Mama Mia was fantastic. My sister saw it on Broadway and said this was just as good. I don't recommend bringing children age 12 or under to that show. We did all the other shows as well. Ocean Aria was fantastic, Blue Planet was super cool and the adults enjoyed the comedy show. We did check our kids into the kids program while we attended the adult comedy. The headliner show started off a bit cheesy but we ended up liking it. The cruise director and activities manager were super enthusiastic and made sure we enjoyed the activities. Bingo was fun and its great the kids can play too. We did a couple shore excursions like swimming with Dolphins in Nassau and Snorkeling in St. Thomas. Everything went smooth with getting off the ship and to our excursions. We had family ages- 70,69,49,47,40,12,10 and 9 and we all said this was the most wonderful vacation ever! Even though it is a huge ship with lots of people we did not feel too crowded Thank you Royal Caribbean!

Wonderful vacation for the whole family Grandparents and kids included

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by kymbo1024

kymbo1024’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Always clean! Nice King size bed. Lots of hangers to hang clothes and shelves in the closet to unpack things. Plenty of room to put suitcases under the bed.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans

• Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim
    I have been here four times doing the dolphin swim. This place is amazing. Beautiful boat ride to the island. The staff is great. I was able to do the "Royal "Dolphin swim before which was one of my favorites things I have done ever. The ship does not offer the "Royal" swim, but the dolphin swim is great too!
    View All 108 Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • St. Kitts (Port Zante)
    We took our own taxi to a beach where we were able to rent wave runners, eat lunch and hang out at the beach. Along the way the driver stopped so we oculd hold monkeys and take pictures. We then went shopping once we got back to town. We felt safe and it was clean.
    View All 1,694 St. Kitts (Port Zante) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Kitts (Port Zante) Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    We took a boat ride to Turtle Bay. The staff on the ship was great. We got to see one turle, stingray and fish. Wish I would have had a little more time in the water.
    View All 318 Snorkeling Reviews