3. Celebrity Constellation
This cruise was a getaway from the cold winter in the UK. We flew overnight from Manchester to Abu Dhabi and were met by Celebrity reps and were taken to the Al Raha Beach Hotel for breakfast. This was very good as we knew from past experience there were NO facilities at the pier. The ship had been cleaned and painted from top to toe for the President who was lacking in visibility. As usual the crew were brilliant and friendly and welcoming. The cabin was clean and comfortable and well maintained. Select dining is our preferred choice and the food is also very good though some items could be a lot smaller eg chicken. I always insist on half a portion. The entertainment in the theatre left a lot to be desired though the celebrity singers and dancers were excellent. One headline act was absolutely appalling and could not hold a tune if he tried. He was also a background act on the ship and the headline show went to his head as he turned up the music so no-one could hear themselves think. It is our Holiday not his. Bollywood came to the Constellation and that was an absolutely fabulous evening. There had been moans about not going off the ship for this event but as it was onboard it was open to all guests and crew where possible. This is how it should be and not just for Elite and above. We did several shore excursions and had a very bad bus in Goa that smelt badly and was absolutely filthy. One comment from the President that stuck with us is - "I am disappointed more of you have not chosen to do the 2 night camping in the desert with me" Reason for everyone not taking this up - $2000 per person. As with all of her excursions they were overpriced Would I do a presidents cruise - NO Would I cruise Celebrity - YES

Good winter holiday

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by suenneil

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
This cruise was a getaway from the cold winter in the UK.

As usual the crew were brilliant and friendly and welcoming.

The cabin was clean and comfortable and well maintained.

Would I do a presidents cruise - NO

Would I cruise Celebrity - YES
suenneil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7130
Cabin was starboard and located midships. Very Clean and comfortable. Towels could be thicker and fluffier and pillows should by now be full size and replenished regularly (they arent).
air conditioning worked very well and was welcome in India.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins