3. Navigator of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas was the right size. Not too big but not too small. Felt comfortable. Plenty of room to move around. Great atmosphere. Clean. Remember washy washy! My cabin choice was ideal. It was interior but I highly recommend getting an interior room over the promenade. It makes the room seem so much larger and has the feeling of freedom. The dining experience would be that the choices of food remain the same with each and every cruise I have taken with Royal Caribbean. Not to say that the food was bad, just saying they are predictable but I still appreciated the taste and flavor. Entertainment on board is great. I especially enjoyed the ice show. A must see if offered on your cruise. The service is friendly and always with a smile. Have yet to have negative experience. Plan excursions early! The good excursions get picked over early.

So far best destinations!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by TLREDW