3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise because of the price and the Bahamas/Coco Cay Port. Overall this was a very relaxing vacation. The staff was great. The main dining hall was great. The windjammer had excellent food including the fruit smoothies. Scrambled eggs did leave a lot to be desired. Our cabin was very nice. There were parts of the ship, mostly outside that showed its age. The Grandeur really should be refurbished. The entertainment in the evenings in the Palladium were excellent. Our disappointment came with the lack of other stuff to do in the evening. The piano bar was not utilized after 9 or 10 and the only place to go was the dance club. It would have been great if they had a singer/guitarist somewhere on the ship where people could sing along. We did enjoy the trivia and even won a key chain! I personally will never go out of Baltimore again in the colder months. It was March and we had 2 cold days going south and 3 very cold days going back. We took the Boone Plantation excursion and found it to be disappointing. Coco Cay got cancelled which I am told happens quite often. Coco Cay was the port we were looking forward to the most and it was extremely upsetting! If I had know that this was a likely possibility I would not have booked this cruise. Because it was too cold for the outdoor pool the Solarium was always full. We even went down at 8 am and not a chair was to be found. Many many lounges had towels on them with no guest. Saving seats is a real problem on this ship.

Family Cruise with husband and two grown 20 something sons

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by CathyMarieSmith

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
CathyMarieSmith’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was clean and as expected.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans