3. Carnival Glory
My husband and I are in are 50's. We have cruised for 17 years. Mainly with carnival. We love carnival. We got to the port at noon and we were in are cabin at 12:30. We are platium members. The carnival Glory is an older ship. You couldn't tell. The service was out standing. We had some issues with are Stateroom and they were addressed right away. The dining room staff in the main dining was outstanding. The first night we asked for leamonade to drink and the rest of the cruise it was brought to us with out asking. Our room sterward was great to. He kept our room clean. The entertainment was good. The comedians on the ship were the best. The ports of call were beauitful. Disembarkation was smooth. We did self disembarkation. We were let off the ship at 7:15 and had a taxi and was at my sister house in florida at 8:15. I would go on the Glory again. We already have are next one booked.

Great Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by bdavis45

bdavis45’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 7405
The cabin was great. We had a balcony it was good to have just to sit there and relax and read a book. It had a lot of storage space.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins