Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review
1,835 Reviews

Ratings of cruise and staff.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Beverly M Disque

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

We live near Baltimore and have sailed on this ship several times. Our room had several problems with the ac and heating. 4 times we had to have someone come up because the room was running ac all the time. When they fixed it, it was too hot. Could not even sleep. Last day they got it right. The entertainment was good but the same thing as last March. Food did not offer many new choices each night. The waiter and assistant, Richard, Iketut were excellent and was our steward in room 4570. We also took a shore excursion which was a disaster. The advertisement on the web page let me to believe that there would be a viewing of the deco art in Miami. Also the host on the bus did not speak English very well. Most of the group we traveled with said they could not understand her. I feel that anyone hosting a trip such as this should speak English. I did complain to the staff and they said I would be getting a 50% discount on the excursion, but did not see any discount mentioned on my bill.

Beverly M Disque's Full Rating Summary

Large Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin I 4570

Was very clean, but as mentioned above, had a bad experience with ac and heating. They replaced thermostat, still did not work and later replaced a module in the ceiling. The steward was very helpful in getting the technicians to come in.

Beverly M Disque