Reviews and references from friends. We chose this trip because we wanted to try out this ship since we are sailing in Europe with them in May. It was outstanding with an A grade or 6 stars all the way. The Trivia Team nights were really a great add on! Pool was great in that it had actual stairs for entrance as opposed to other cruise lines (luxury) who have only steps. One big problem, which I understand will be addressed at the refit, is the smoking area is not closed in and when you get off the elevator to go to Horizons, you get a whif of second hand smoke...from the smokers area in back of the elevators... Food was excellent...big kudos to Red Ginger and Toscana...their host and hostess go way beyond to be sure the customer is happy. I highly recommend and will look forward to sailing this ship again after the refit....highly allergic to second hand smoke.

Best Caribbean cruise yet....have been on Viking ocean and Celebrity twice

PutterP’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B3 7094
One problem....the shower stall was too small....I am not a large person...5'4 and not obese and I had to stand outside the shower to use the conditioner for my hair....other than that it was perfect....need a better grade of shampoo and conditioner..
Deck 7 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins