Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Pesky Scotland

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

We were in Stateroom 7039. Neat the lifts but no noise at all. We requested a table for two in the dining room, but the tables are so close together it turned out to be a table for 4. The food in the buffet was not always hot, but the restaurant was superb. Eggs Benedict were amongst the best ever.

Luckily we were on a drinks inclusive package, Celebrity charged for bottles of water even in the cabins.

The Lavazzo coffee is absolutely awful, and if you want anything else, again chargeable. The costs for laundry are ridiculous, $12 to iron one dress, no self serve laundry facilities onboard.

I accept there are constraints but the toilet paper was so thin.

Costs for the spa are high. $47 for normal nail polish on my hands only??

The waiting and bar staff are fabulous though. Very pleasant and cheerful. One evening I was at the bar on deck near the pool talking to Norman, a lady passenger came up and complained for almost 5 minutes that there was no waiter service for her and friends at the smoking area. He excused himself after making sure I was OK for a drink and went to serve them. I could not believe it when he came back and the order was for one bottle of beer. Honestly, the ignorance of some people!!

I felt Celebrity were a bit too money grabbing on this cruise, and although I do believe in loyalty, I'm not sure my next cruise will be with them.

Pesky Scotland's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 7039

As you would expect. A bit tired now, needing some upgrading. Near the lifts but absolutely no noise.

Pesky Scotland