3. Navigator of the Seas
I've only been cruising for a few years, and I'm rather young compared to I think the average age here, but Royal Caribbean has provided a very consistent experience onboard Navigator and their other ships. Service has been excellent, and while I cannot recall a specific moment of outstanding work, I was never once disappointed with a staff member on board. The facilities on the ship were well maintained. I do miss a proper running track (Navigator's takes a weird bend on it that makes it ill suited for actually running laps) and the Gym was predictably clogged at peak hours. Still, everything was clean and orderly and I think the fixtures in my stateroom were probably the best they've ever looked without a chip or dent in sight. Dining was predictable. Main Dining room service was on point, and damn, do those pumpkin seed buns taste good. Server was courteous and professional which is all I ask for. Windjammer was a zoo at times, but so long as you know what to expect, it serves it's purpose well. We did an upgraded dining experience at Sabor that was, well, upgraded, offering interesting and unique meals. I do not know if there was enough variety to justify going back however. Portion sizes were a little large, but I hardly think that's something to complain about. One thing I'd like to bring up, is that there has to be a better way to seat small couples for main room dining. Three different couples we talked to had a nearly identical experience at being seated at a 8 or 10 person table filled with a large family and them being the odd ones out. I'd really rather prefer to be seated with several other groups roughly our size. C'est la vie. The shows and entertainment were the highlight I think. Without fail every one was well produced and some of the talent on-board (especially the ice show) was incredibly impressive. The Bands produced music for all tastes (although there was an unpleasant amount of country music for my liking). They were all highly professional, with few exceptions. I found a few good shore excursions that matched my tastes and they were fun and exciting. Biking around Bonaire was the highlight for me. As expected, the beaches were pristine. We got very good value for our money on this nine day cruise. For what we paid (roughly $2,000 per person all told), I did not expect nor could have asked for a more pleasant experience. Overall, I have to say, there wasn't anything that absolutely wow'd me onboard Navigator. What I got was a consistently great experience with few worries or concerns. It was perfect for a relaxing vacation.

Consistently Good

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by flymancan

flymancan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Clean, well made, fixtures seemed brand new. We got a little extra space too being on the 12th floor. Nothing exceptional maybe, but highly comfortable.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans