3. Silver Whisper
This was one of many wonderful cruises on Silversea but by far the longest at 73 days. This was part of this years World Cruise. I have high praise and a 10 for everything. Getting on and off the ship was very smooth. The ship needs new carpets and some improvements here and there but nothing major. Dining was easy. Reservations were easy to get and we were always acomodated. The poolside luncheon menu is good but for such a long stay could use some new items , perhaps a weekly special sandwich - minor point. Entertainment and activities could fill up your entire day if that is what you wanted. On board bridge teachers as well as "arts and crafts" and language classes abound. The pool deck was superb with service like no other for those that enjoy the outside on sea days. Jogging deck was always ready even after some heavy downpours. The gym is small but it is built in and I don't know how that could be improved. On board personal trainer was one of the best I have experienced in over 500 days on SS. Ports were extensive ranging from the relative tranquility of Hawaii and the Society Islands to the kaleidoscopic experiences in Indonesia and Malaysia. The beauty of the Philippine Islands took me by surprise. There was a wonderful tour there which took me snorkeling and swimming. A treat for the senses. I would do this again in a heart beat.

73 days aboard the Whisper

Silver Whisper Cruise Review by maureenfalo

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Around the World
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Getting on and off the ship was very smooth.

maureenfalo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Whisper price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V2 628
Was as all SS veranda suites are. They are all the same. Category reflects location. I recommend deck 5 or 6 for transoceanic trips - less movement.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins