• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin: Penthouse Suite
The room
Balcony

I needed to get out of town for a couple of days and this cruise was the perfect opportunity to enjoy a couple of nights of spoiled adventure. I chose the Royal Suite, however, I was upgraded to the Penthouse suite the night before the cruise. Amazing! The room was absolutely everything I could hope for. Lots of space and room to relax, the balcony was 1000 square feet with a bath tub. We docked in Nassau, however, we stayed on the ship and ordered room service and enjoyed the automatic player on the piano. The scenery and atmosphere of the room was absolutely perfect.

The cabins steward and the butler were right on top of things and they really treated us special. The shoreside team had all our goodies waiting for us when we arrived. The butler came and got us from Michaels club when our room was ready, a very nice touch!

The ship was clean and well laid out. There wasn't a lot of time to do everything, but, the stand up comedy was funny, the casino was busy and the music was excellent.

Penthouse Suite

Cabin PS

Big, comfortable, amazing. Host a party! The closet space is incredible, the master bed and bathroom are aid out perfectly and give you a very comfortable relaxed but pampered experience.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Good place to leave on a cruise.

Nassau

Nassau is kind of boring to me. I enjoy the atmosphere, but I dont feel like there is a lot of adventure there.

1 Helpful Vote