3. Norwegian Epic
We flew into Orlando on Friday night and got to our hotel with no issues. The next morning, we headed back to the airport to catch the shuttle we booked, Smart-two. Melanie arrived to pick us up in a very nice van with free wifi and bottled water. The drive was great and seamless. We arrived at port and embarkation went smoothly. We were on the boat by noon. We packed our suits in our carry-on bag, so we could get started in the sunshine. The service was great all week. We planned to tip our servers in addition to the service charge we had paid on the UBP. With the extra tip money, we never waited for a drink in any of the areas that we chose to go. We mostly continued to go to the same spots, since we knew the servers and they knew us. Our cabin was clean everyday and we had no issues there. I traveled with my best friend (both in our 30s) and my parents (late 50s). On the 4th day, the toilet in my parents' cabin malfunctioned, but it was fixed in 4 hours. It did not cause them any issues at all. Great Stirrup Cay was beautiful. We relaxed on lounge chairs and had drinks and lunch. The lunch was a typical "picnic" type lunch. We did the Dunns River Falls and Bamboo Beach excursion. Dunns River Falls is a must-do. Both my parents did it with no problems and my mother has had 2 back surgeries. It was awesome!! Bamboo Beach was pretty, but it was a pretty typical beach day. The food was Jamaican style and was enjoyable. We hit up the Royal Palms Beach Club in Grand Cayman - taxi was $4 one day and $2 to get in. It was beautiful and a highlight of the trip. Lastly, we did the Dune Buggy & Snorkel in Cozumel and this was awesome!! We had so much fun. Disembarkation was probably the worst part of the trip, but wasnt too bad because we carried our luggage off. Only 2 people were working in customs and it took forever. It we had an earlier flight (we purposely did not for this reason), we would have been in trouble. 2 customs workers for 4000 people seems silly.

Great Trip