3. Navigator of the Seas
Have been a loyal Royal Caribbean Cruiser for many years now, and I always boasted to friends and family that they live up to their name and recommended them highly; but can't do that anymore. Cuts in personnel and changes to service and benefit standards on the ships have made Royal now below average. First start in the dining room, we were moved to 3 different tables and only got adequate service with the head waiters hovering over the table. Cold food, hour to get appetizers, wrong orders, bread in baskets with no tongs so people I don't know pawing through it...health hazard. Second, the casino, Blackjack tables now pay 6 to 5 with no equal pay for blackjack if dealer has an ace. Spend a lot of money in their casino, and changing these odds made me not play. 3rd front line employees not happy, pay changes, staff cuts, have made the staff no where near as happy as they used to be and it shows. We talked to many high level Loyal Royal Caribbean cruisers and did not find one person that enjoyed the dining room. Most said they are going to look at other cruise lines now as am I. I have 2 other cruises booked with Royal and am considering canceling and looking elsewhere.

Royal not Royal anymore