3. Celebrity Constellation
We chose this cruise purely for the Itinerary, having cruised with Celebrity before we knew what to expect with regard to standards and quality. We spent two nights exploring Abu Dhabi staying in the Ramada Corniche. The hotel was fine for a short stay but it was a dry hotel so not good for anyone who enjoys a drink! We explored the marina area and walked all around the new park area, it will be lovely when all the work is finished. The transfer to the ship and embarkation was very quick and well organised. We did a walk off on disembarking as we had a very early flight, this was so easy and very fast. Transfer to the airport was quick and efficient. We fell in love with 'Connie' straight away we had sailed on Millennium so again we knew what we were getting. The staff were all amazing very friendly and provided quick and quality service. The ship was easy to navigate and we had a steady smooth cruise no bad weather just smooth sailing. We had an inside cabin on deck 9 it was quite roomy, our cabin steward left a lot to be desired he did just enough to get by. Our cabin was not particularly clean, dust bunnies on top of the lights over the dressing table, and dust on top of mirror at the back of the bed. Our case was too big to be stored under the bed and our steward said he would find somewhere to store it. This never happened! We dined in Marco Polo restaurant most nights on select dining and found it to be fine, I have a dairy intolerance and it was easily managed as the menu highlighted the dairy free meals. My choice was quite limited but everything I had was delicious. I did not contact the dining team prior to sailing as I am used to managing this on my own. We celebrated my husbands birthday in the grill restaurant and had delicious steaks, the service was amazing would delinately use again. Rich and the entertainment team were fabulous, the Bollywood night in India was unbelievable the whole ship was transformed whilst we were ashore and the show that night was spectacular. The deck party that evening with the henna tattoo's palm readers and so much more was just brilliant. Th

Presidents Cruise, Abu Dhabi, India, Oman, Dubai. Bollywood Dream