• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

yellowjacketborn
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

Lima is the worst embarkation experience ever. Our transfer dropped us off a Oceania pickup point filled with hucksters trying to help us with our bags. We were lucky when we got on the Oceania coach to take us to the ship. There were only two of us. The competition with shipping trucks was chaos. The backup for the port security guard to check our passport and sift through disorganized paperwork to find our name took and inordinate amount of time. Imagine the later coaches FILLED with passenger. The back up was horrible.

My wife has special dietary restrictions. It took a third of the cruise before the came close to meeting her needs.

The ship is tired and outdated.

Deluxe Ocean View

Cabin C1

It is a design that I previously encounted on Azamara. We had a 'Deluxe' Ocean View cabin. The bathroom design was horrible. I am a short person 5'5". I could not sit on the toilet; it was too close to the wall. I and many others competed to use public toilets. The shower was small with a clinging shower curtain. If Oceania had provided an accurate room schematic on their website (there was none), I would have recognized this wretch ship design from my previous Azamara experience and would not have booked this cruise.

Port Reviews