• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Reflection Review

Editor Rating
81 Awards

Nice cruise, great people, not so good shore excursions

Review for Celebrity Reflection to the Western Caribbean
SDGD
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin: Inside Stateroom 10

This was our retirement cruise, 11 days and exotic ports of call (or so we thought). We thoroughly enjoyed the ship and most importantly for us the people; both guests and staff. Celebrity definately is a cut above other cruiselines we have experienced; the food was very good to excellent. The buffet although repetative was good and handled the number of people easily. We purchased the Specialty dining package and tried Tuscan, Qsine, the Lawn Club and Murano; all were excellent and great experiences. We enjoyed each of them and will definately do the package again; I think the Lawn Club is my favourite.

The entertainment was a bit hit and miss. The comedians were both great entertainers and very funny, the production numbers were enjoyable but I think not as good as I remember previous Celebrity cruise. Carol's Kings were terrible! I would not expect to see them get another gig on Celebrity, many people left the show and for those that did stay discussions later were 90% bad. The final evening production saw people leaving early as well, us included, at that point we were just tired and found the show boring. Sorry Celebrity.We did go to one Beyond the podium lecture but space is not an interest to us.

Nothing but good things can be said for the service, staff are very hard working with never a complaint always a smile and greeting from most everyone (except maybe the officers)

Inside Stateroom 10

Newly retired and decided to try the inside cabin (we have always had balcony) as we do not spend much time in the cabin. The cabin was fine, plenty large enough for the two of us; we are of simple needs compared to other cruisers I think. Our cabin attendant Simon was excellent, we could not have asked for better.

As always on ships more outlets would be nice to have; my DH uses a CPAP machine and Simon had to bring an extension cord that stretched across the room to the only outlet.

Port Reviews