3. Norwegian Jewel
Loved it! We have never cruised before and, although l was sea sick for most of the time, we had no issues with the boat or the staff. Lovely staff who couldn't do enough for my family, especially my 5 year old twins. My girls attended the Kids Club, but as there were not many children on board, most of the programs did not run as scheduled. More than enough entertainment to keep you busy each day. We only have 4 sea days, but l never felt bored. I was ore than happy though l use the pool or sit on one of the chairs on the promenade. I heard one couple complain that water was not included in the drinks package, but considering that you could walk down to a bar and grab an ice cold water at any time, l didn't see how that was a big deal. They also mentioned that coffees from the cafe were not included, but l wasn't a fan of the coffees there so that wouldn't bother me! My husband and l were a bit worried about the quality of the food, especially in the buffer (as the videos that we had seen online did not make the food look very appealing) but the restaurants including the Garden Cafe buffet were excellent. Always fresh and so much to chose from. If you could find something that liked to eat, then you weren't trying! We particularly loved Azura's restaurant, excellent food and wonderful service. Our cabin was an inside stateroom. It was only small, as expected but more than enough room to sit around a watch tv. We had a quad room, it there were 2 single beds (pushed together to make a double), a fold down single from the wall and a roll out single. More than enough room! And who wants to sit in their room anyway!!! Overall, l would definitely recommend this boat and particularly this itinerary to others. The countries we visited are some of my favourites (Vietnam, Thailand) and we would happily cruise with NCL again! Thankyou to everyone for a great trip!!!

Great cruise - great boat!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by AleciaM

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside
Loved it!

Thankyou to everyone for a great trip!!!
AleciaM’s Full Rating Summary