3. Grandeur of the Seas
Close to Baltimore and I didn't have to fly. The embarking and disembarking was fantastic! Very easy and went quick. We were in cabin 4006. When docking, you could hear the anchors going down and at night time, the floor above us was the Palladium Theatre. You could hear the music. Getting to sleep before 10:30 was impossible. That being said, our stateroom attendant was fantastic! Dining was great. Every night the meals were yummy! The ship seems to host an older crowd but that was fine since no one was belligerent, tried to cut in lines or was snarky. We've been on the bigger Oasis class ships and the people were rude, Entertainment on this ship wasn't the best but if you're older, I think it would be fine. I wish that the time spent in Charleston was longer. I didn't think there was enough time there. I would go again on this ship.

9 night Southeast Coast and Bahamas

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by cruiseronroyal

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
cruiseronroyal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Other than the noise from the theater above us and the anchors being dropped when we were at port, the room was nice.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans