3. Viking Alruna
While I did join my cousin and her husband on this cruise, I appreciated the ease with which a truly solo traveler could be accommodated with a number of dining choices on board ship and no worries about finding food in an unknown city. When I came home I booked a Viking ocean cruise traveling truely solo. The included excursions were excellent reflecting a key aspect of the country and with top notch guides. I enjoyed the little surprises Viking included in the trip such as offering refreshment upon returning from a shore excursion. I also appreciated how we were kept informed with daily briefings and a daily newsletter. Having choices at meals made my dietary restrictions easy to accommodate without a fuss and I never felt deprived plus the food was excellent! The booking experience through Viking was a breeze with very helpful travel agents. The whole experience was excellent.

Great Experience for the Solo Traveler

Viking Alruna Cruise Review by Solo Travels

Solo Travels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alruna price drops

The cabin was very clean and efficiently laid out. I had plenty of storage. The bathroom was small but very well planned and the heated floor was wonderful. I loved being able to go out on the veranda even in Nov/Dec in Germany!
  Viking Alruna Deck Plans