3. Norwegian Epic
We chose the 3 day Bahama cruise as an add on to our usual spring training trip. We have cruised before on Holland America and this was a big disappointment compared to our Holland cruise. On line reviews of the Epic highlight many of the Epic's downfalls, I will add only several more. Only 1 electrical outlet in our mini suite room, under the counter where the coffee maker was located. Down on your knees to plug in a phone charger. Most cruise ships have a large viewing area at the front of the ship where you can sit and lounge, drink coffee look out. Not the Epic. The food in the main upper level area was average. Short bed. My wife and I were most disappointed in the entertainment that NCL offered. As a married couple(man and woman) with traditional values, the "Priscilla, the drag queen" and "Dance" productions were both heavily promoting sexual content. We sat for about 5 minutes of the "Priscilla" and left. My wife and I will choose another cruise line in the future and not recommend NCL to our other friends.

Disappointing