3. Norwegian Spirit
Celebrate my Grandaughters 25th.Birthday!She is a performer on the Ship. Met many people from all over the world entertainment was second to none dining room was extremely wonderful service and staff were friendly and courteous sense of humour was great . Boutiques on the ship were Elvis souvenirs of your choosing at an extremely reasonable rate Visiting the great islands of Spain were unbelievable many attractions that never seen before Mezmerize by the people on the islands .the world stood silently enjoyed local characteristics . Easy access to the ports and the ship. Enjoy the quietness of the library and the Internet café relaxing watching the islands go by brought back a lot of good memories from past cruises with my wife who no longer is with me . I was apprehensive been taking the screws but because I had by granddaughter celebrating your 25th birthday and who is a performer on the ship I came with my daughter and her husband the crew and performers will I met were extremely friendly and became part of my family while I enjoyed the cruise they made me feel at home in welcome . I will never forget enjoyment I felt the 10 days that I spent On The Norweign Spirit spirit

Brought back happy memories & relaxation.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by vjspada4

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Porthole
Celebrate my Grandaughters 25th.Birthday!She is a performer on the Ship.

Easy access to the ports and the ship.

vjspada4’s Full Rating Summary