3. Norwegian Spirit
This was to be a EEHAAA cruse, I have 3 children with anniversary . one 40 year, one 35 year and one 30 years . That is a real big DEAL to me. So we wanted something special. One couple he got deathly ill . Had to stay home. So there was six of us . Norwegian may us very proud to have chosen them. Cards-Cake. WOW. Little things do mean a lot. I got "you are the greatest Dad ever" Thanks to Norwegian. NCL was and is great . Everyone on the cruse said. way more than they ever could hope for. They thought of everything. The food was perfect . The restaurants were wonderful. all of them. The pool and hot tubs. Holly COW. The small bars with food. GREAT. SHOWS!! First rate . All of them. Not just entertainment. There were a must to see I had to go . Never missed one. Saving the most important reason to go NCL was the PEOPLE- the WORKERS. They were at work but never unhappy. I have a deposit on four cabins for the next time we think of a CRUSE. LETS GO !!!

10 day cruse

ronnmarge’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 10627
The cabin was more than we expected. I've four cruises before.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins