3. Serenade of the Seas
Loved the itinerary and booked a Jr Suite with large balcony. Cabin 1100 Thought the large balcony would be great for sea days. It was until early morning when the Windjammer opened and the steel chairs were dragged across the floor. We complained and the restaurant manager called, apologized and directed his staff to lift not drag the chairs. This lasted a few days. Then at 3:30 am - 4:00 am there was a loud bang of a door waking us in the wee hours of the morning...finally figured it was probably a security guard or chef starting early for prep work. There was a crew stairway next to the cabin. Several calls later it still continued. Then maintenance came in and replaced a bulb that didn't need fixing, left a mess with insulation and cut wires all over my laptop. Another call to customer service with another apology. The third and final incident was 8 days into the cruise when a passenger tried calling our cabin and leave a message. He reported the lack of voice mail to the front desk then told me it was out. As a travel agent who had clients on the cruise, I was very upset that maybe someone needed me and was unable to get in touch.... Another call to Customer Service. By the end of the cruise, we were offered a cruise credit for another RCCL cruise. Another disappointment was the food.....I have read on my Agent Only websites that other agents have found RCCL food has declined. The fish served in the Main Dining Room was so overlooked, several people sent it back....Then the steak was very tough.

Disappointed in Royal Caribbean Serenade

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Jolynpaige

Loved the itinerary and booked a Jr Suite with large balcony. Cabin 1100

Jolynpaige’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin size and bathroom were very spacious. Large balcony wonderful when the Windjammer Buffet was closed. Noise was so bad from heavy chairs being dragged.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans