3. Norwegian Epic
We thought we would try NCL, we have cruised before but not on NCL. Our group found a cruise that would fit our timetable and also with the beverage option that suited us. Getting on board was easy and the cabin was clean and ready when promised. I was very disappointed in the beverage wait staff and bartenders. It seemed that once they knew we had the beverage package we seemed to be ignored, I tried for over an hour to get the attention of a waiter, I went to the bar myself and stood in line for 45 minutes and while the progressed people sitting at the bar got served 3 times during this time period. Once I got to the front of the line, I got the bartender attention a couple of times and started to give my order and he served other people. After the third time of being ignored, I gave up. Going to dinner was very eventful also, I did not see that I needed to make dinner reservations at any complimentary restaurant or dress code at a couple until I went back and reread the Freestyle Daily, in small print I found it.. I did find out the people were making reservations back in January for this cruise in March. A little heads up for us first time cruisers sure would have helped. This cruise has put a bad taste, I doubt if we will cruise with NCL again.

Disappointing

brikat2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 10130
Cabin was clean, steward kept it up.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins