3. Silver Wind
We chose this cruise for the itinerary and ease of getting to San Juan to celebrate a birthday. From the airport transfer arriving and departing, the trip was perfect. I've sailed on Silver Sea many times and have always enjoyed the line. It's been a while since I was on one of there smaller ships. I couldn't have been a better experience. The food was delicious, the service impeccable and the entertainers were better than I've seen in a long while, even on other lines and newer ships. Everyone greeted us with a smile and how can I be of service attitude. Our room was fantastic and the butler was extremely efficient. The staff I hadn't met before on other cruises were quick to learn our names and what we liked. Almost all of the time, our needs were anticipated before asking. Silver Sea makes you feel like you're a part of their family. It's a warm and inviting atmosphere. It is nice to see the officers out and about during the day. They're always willing to stop and talk and answer questions. That makes it very special. We had a Silver Suite and I must say I'm spoiled now. I normally get a Verandah but this time splurged. With two women and a lot of stuff, it was so great to have the extra room. Breakfast our butler prepared a beautiful table for us complete with champagne and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. I didn't want to get off the ship.

Fabulous Cruise on the Silver Wind

Silver Wind Cruise Review by ks1460

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Silver Suite

I didn't want to get off the ship.
ks1460’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Silver Suite
Cabin SL 627
The room was spacious and well laid out. There is ample closet space. We had a desk and a vanity which was perfect for two women. There were so many drawers and cabinets we didn't even fill them all. The coffee machine in the room was a definite plus. Morning and afternoon an espresso filled the bill. Afternoons we received canapes of our choice. Our refrigerator was always stocked with the beverages of our choice.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins