3. Queen Victoria
Why did we choose this? Time, Cost, and Destination. Food was great--I know some don't think British Food is good but we really enjoyed it. Frog Legs, Escargot, lamb and more lamb, pub food, we enjoyed it all as well as the sweets. The weakness of the cruise was its entertainment. Now I must say the Brits on board really enjoyed some of the entertainers but as an American they did not appeal to me. The Cunard singers and dancers were outstanding and so energetic. I don't know how they do it. Since we only had 3 stops I really enjoyed the onboard library. Got to read 6 books on the way over. Malcolm Nelson gave a great series of talks on the HM Customs service. My wife really enjoyed the movie selection including the one on Hawkins which was so timely as he passed away as we were on the cruise.

Victoria Continued to Prove How Great She Is!

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Doug1635

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Doug1635’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA 5147
I don't remember the cabin category but it was an unobstructed view and was very nice. I had to pick a code to make the review work. I have no idea if it is correct or not. Cabin steward was superb. Would do it again.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins