3. Norwegian Epic
This was the first experience on NCL and it will surely not be the last. From the check in to the disembark customer service was at the forefront. I was never not greeted or asked was I alright or did I need anything. My stateroom was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL (10278) I want this room every time I cruise on Epic. Our steward was there to attend to us whenever needed. The dining options, be it buffet or specialty were top shelf. In my opinion NCL is the cruise line to beat. I have a dietary restriction and it was fully handled by the staff with no hesitation. I did not take part in any of the shows but from my fellow cruisers I heard that they were good. My only complaint was the DJ in Bliss was not playing music to satisfy all that were in attendance. NCL, I thank you for giving me the best birthday cruise ever and I will be back next March to do it all again!

Dreams really do come true!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by FanciNJ

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony

FanciNJ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 10278
EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!! Big and roomy, always clean.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins