3. Celebrity Constellation
IST cruise and a big disappointment.Chose itinerary and company based on friends and reputation of Celebrity.All my life have been told that the dining/food is an amazing experience.Well it's NOT on the Constellation. Main restaurant San Marco was extremely poor for food quality and standards of service.eg first meal asked for a table for two....only to be sat in a row with my wife further away than both diners either side !Had to stand up and wave to get someone to come and serve us after 20 mins .He asked if I was ready to order....I replied a drink would be nice ! Food was over cooked, dry chicken,icecream scoop of 'mash' and a sprig of broccoli !! Food described on the menu arrived without certain ingredients eg salad with blue cheese .....no blue cheese.Prawns with exotic mango cocktail sauce came with a little pot of tomato sauce ! Looking back I can not believe how bad it was.We did not look forward to our evening meals.QSine (speciality dining) was our saving grace, Food in the buffet restaurant was better but it always felt like being on a ferry!NOT what we wanted on a very expensive holiday .I am told we have been very unlucky ! but MANY people were complaining at the standards on the boat.This was our first cruise so we tried to enjoy it as best we could .Experienced cruisers said it was the worst they had ever sailed on. Cabin was great,plenty of room,comfortable bed etc.Balcony uninspiring and definitely NOT worth the large extra cost.Canapes( a few olives,couple of crisps !) came every afternoon which were never touched. Staff on the whole friendly but we never felt special.Cabin attendant excellant.Concierge ....only saw her once and she couldn't answer our question and did not attempt to try and find out or get back to us ! Entertainment in theatre ..excellant. Trips totally overpriced and poor.....£ 127.50 each for the hidden valley ...absolute rip off. The overall impression of the ship is that it is tired,dull dark lounges and not the luxury experience I had looked forward too,especially for the high cost, and expected from one of the best rated Cruise companies. Cruising again ? Why not ! But not on the Constellation !....maybe more research next time !

NO WOW! Poor Food 1st Cruise!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Monkey14

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

Entertainment in theatre ..excellant.

Monkey14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 9142
First cruise but found the room more than adequate.Plenty of storage,Very comfy bed.Shower always warm. Balcony a bit of a disappointment for the money.Concierge and Canapes a waste of time.Luxury bathroom toiletries...well not in my opinion !
Everything extra...eg mini bar and films.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Manila
    Hidden valley trip.Extremely poor value for money at £255 for two !
    Over 4 hrs in a not so comfy bus listening to the tour guide loudly telling the whole of the history of the Philipines going and coming back !
    Hidden valley is only a tired cleared area in the jungle with a few manmade pools concreted sides ...called the love pool etc !.A short rickety walk stopping all the time for other tourists to pass, to a waterfall which you could not go to bug could view in the distance !
    A bland cup cake .light lunch and one soft drink and a few hours in a manmade jungle sitting is NOT what I would call an exciting trip to a 'hidden valley ' !!
    View All 67 Manila Cruise Port Reviews