3. Carnival Victory
This was my first cruise and my best friend's second. We were celebrating our Spring Break and her birthday. Overall, we had an AMAZING time and can't wait to do this itinerary again! I'll hit the highlights! Ship: The Victory is beautiful, clean and easy to navigate. Cabin: We booked a deal where our room was chosen for us and we were luckily placed in a beautiful ocean view room. Our steward was super friendly and made sure to speak each time he saw us. My friend was given a gift card to the spa and a coupon for the photo shop which came in handy! We loved the towel animals and our room was clean and fresh each day. I got better sleep on this cruise than I ever have!! I almost felt guilty for how much I slept but that's how comfortable the room was! Dining: The food was amazing every night! The service was also absolutely wonderful. Ports: This was an overnight Nassau cruise. We enjoyed the culture and vibrance of Nassau as soon as we stepped off the ship. Some people complain about the pushiness of the vendors as you are leaving the port, but we just took in stride as part of the experience. It only lasted a few minutes before everything fizzled out and after that, the vibe was very laid back. We walked to Junkanoo Beach and ate the best fresh, seafood from a shack. They were also playing music and selling drinks. A wonderful time. While there we also did the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel excursion. It was a great time although the boat was a bit crowded so the catamaran wasn't exactly relaxing, but the snorkeling was great and there were beautiful fish. My friend is not a strong swimmer, but the crew helped her several times to get her bearings and still enjoy the experienced. We topped our day off at Fat Tuesdays which is always a good time!

Amazing First Cruise!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by tarheeltraveler623

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Ship: The Victory is beautiful, clean and easy to navigate.

tarheeltraveler623’s Full Rating Summary