3. Norwegian Dawn
This was my first ever cruise and it was nothing short of amazing. This was by far my favorite trip I have been on. This cruise took us to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Honduras, and Belize. I have no complaints. The staff was beyond exceptional, the entertainment on and off the boat was always a highlight of my day, and the quality of the ship overall was outstanding. There were three main dining areas on this boat, all were very tasty, but Aqua was a personal favorite. And of course the buffet on the 12th deck was not your average buffet, it was always delicious. I stayed in the smallest room offered with two other people. Although, the rooms are small, it was perfect for us as we were hardly in the room. Also, housekeeping is amazing!! You can always expect them to be on top of their game at all times and assist all of your needs instantly. Overall, I highly recommend sailing with Norwegian, as I definitely plan to again in the near future!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

oliviamalone14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 8087
Stateroom cabins are very small, but I was always comfortable. If you're one to make the most of your time on the ship, you will not be in your room very often. I used my room basically to shower and sleep and other than that I was never in there. So if you're a busy body, then the inside rooms are perfect for you and there is no need to pay more for a window/balcony.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins