• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Alan(Ben)Appleton
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Balcony

This cruise was selected because it suited our time frame.However, when I book again I will make sure that it dos'nt clash with school or public holidays.There were too many uncontrolled children running amok with their parents not caring about them.

As I am a disabled person and have to get about with a walking cane, I was knocked over one day by an unruly child in full view of it's parents who couldn't care less and did not have the common courtesy to see if I had sustained any injuries.

Also I would like to see children banned from various lounges after a certain time in the evenings.

Balcony

Cabin BA

Excellent cabin steward. Always very cheerful and helpful.Was very comfortable but due to technical difficulties we were without television for over a 24 hour period. However, we were given an extra $50.00 per passenger onboard credit as compensation.

Having to pay for bottled water I was not happy about as I have cruised on other cruise lines where bottled drinking water was supplied free.

As there were no gratuities payable on this cruise I fail to see why a 15 percent charge was still added to bar drink prices. I found that bar prices were quite expensive.

previous reviewnext review