3. Celebrity Silhouette
I scratch my head when I read any negative reviews of the Silhouette. For me my favorite ship out of 40 cruises on different lines. Why do I love this ship? It is a totally different vibe the second you embark. Yes, there are people trying to sell you upgrades on drink packages etc.. but have you ever looked at the smiles behind those products? I have never encountered as many warm smiles as I have on this ship! Embarkation took exactly five minutes on the Suite Line. We headed to the Ocean Cafe and had lunch while we waited for our cabins to become available. We had no problem finding a seat, and enjoyed some great salads, and Pasta made to order. Our Sky Suite was ready and we had champagne and other goodies waiting for us. Three out of four bags were there.. the 4 th was held because of a computer hub my friend had brought with her, which she has to turn in and got back at the end of the cruise. Our cabin was spotless, we met with our Butler, and Cabin Steward and then off to Muster. Dinners in the Luminae (Suites only) was amazing all 14 days. I have severe food allergies and they made it so I never felt deprived, and could enjoy several courses each night. The staff in Luminae are all amazing! We had the same waiter as the previous year, but got to know all the staff.. The shows were good! We noticed there was a bit of a difference in the Singers and Dancers big shows, even though it was the same show as the previous year! The other shows were very good.. loved the comedians and singing groups. A nice perk for Suites are the reserved seats for shows on Chic nights. The Michaels Club Suite Concierge gave us warm hugs when we saw her again... and she sent us many invitations over our two weeks, for different events. It is nice to be able to grab soda and water as we need it from the refrigerators there, and have a dedicated go to person... We never went to Cocktail hour because with the Go Best Premium Drink Package and being Elite, we never needed a drink lol.. The ship although not a young one was spotless. The pool in Solarium was a perfect temperature. Mast Grill was as good as always, and if we felt like healthier food, the food in the Solarium was very good! I had my nails done at the Spa...great job and really friendly nail technician. Internet worked great! There was live music all over the ship, and as always we were never bored! We booked again for 2020... That should say it all!

Back to Back till 3/11/18

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by RhondaPerr

RhondaPerr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2 2122/2127
Tons of storage space, two closets.. nice balcony... but note in 2122 we heard carts overhead.. not problematic but could definitely hear them. Midship...love being in the same deck as pool very convenient.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins