3. Grand Celebration
My experience of the Bahama Paradise Cruise Line ship “Grand Celebration” sailing 3/13/18. Sitting in a garage with my best friend and girlfriend 5 days before spring break thinking about what we are going to do. My best friend says “let go on a cruise”. We did a little research and found the Bahama Paradise Line. I didn't believe that you can go on being only 18 and drinking at 18, so I decided to call. That's when I met Branden. He answered every single question of mine, including pricing, what we need, and all the extra (normal) fees associated with cruising. I asked for his extension (343) so I could contact him later to book. Branden called me the next day just checking in to see how we were looking. I want to make it clear that I did not feel pressured at all into booking the cruise. I felt like I was one of his family members and he just wanted to see if he could make anything easier. A few calls were exchanged, and I let him know we are just getting the money situation figured out and I will call him back. A day went by when I later called him, “Hey Kevin how are you” was the first thing he said. To which I replied “Im great, and hope you are ready to take some credit card numbers”. Booking was extremely easy and I highly praise Branden for how easy it went. Getting on the ship was extremely easy and everyone was very welcoming. The ship was vibrant and clean and made me feel comfortable. The ship departed on time and everything couldn't be more perfect. Of course when we were in international waters it was time to hit the bar. I feel that all the food onboard was well prepared, and everything was absolutely amazing. Although a little seasick the first day and night on the ship was fantastic. The Bahamas was very fun as well although we did not do a shore excursion as we just wanted to relax on the beach. That night on the ship was even better than the first!!! The comedy club was absolutely amazing, and 100% worth the $12 per ticket. I can't put into words how amazing this trip was and how great everyone was. Hashi my room staff men even took the time to learn my name and upheld the most professionalism. I want to thank everyone on that ship for making my vacation fantastic. The wait staff at dinner was amazing and all the bartenders especially the one at the Oasis deck were absolutely amazing. And a huge thank you to Brandon for making this all possible! Honestly, reading google reviews and watching youtube videos about this ship I was a little skeptical and I started to judge it before I even got on board. I had head horror stories and to watch out for cheap cruises. But this cruise was amazing. I have been on a Royal Caribbean ship 3 times and Carnaval 4 times. The service on the Grand Celebration definitely competes with those lines. The google reviews do this cruise line no justice. I am a seasoned traveler, and extremely experienced with timeshare and vacations as executives of two of the largest hotel chains are in my immediate family. This cruise was absolutely amazing for the price. People say you get what you pay for… However on this ship, I feel that I recieved way more than what my $276 should have gotten me. Summer for me is in 4 months, and I am already planning my next trip. It won't be on Carnival, it won't be on Royal. Because I felt like I was part of a family on Bahama Paradise, I want to sail again with my family. I have been recommending this cruise to everyone I talk to since i've been back. And I will absolutely continue to. So thank you Bahama Paradise!

The reviews do no justice!

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by KEvin1201

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear the cruise exceeded your expectations and that you had an excellent cruise experience. We welcome back to experience Grand Classica beginning April 13, 2018.
KEvin1201’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin R64
Large, clean, great view!