3. Viking Vili
Six of us from our condo building traveled together. We had a great time - learned a lot about the countries visited. Hospitality on board was beyond our expectations. Service was excellent in every respect. A highlight for our group was the Strauss-Mozart concert in Vienna. My personal highlight was the Austrian Countryside optional tour. I was the only person signed up for this, but was never made to feel like it was an imposition to follow through. I had a great time with my 'personal' guide and English-speaking bus driver. We all had fun getting our hands into bread dough! The guides for our shore excursions were very good. We also had adequate free time in the various ports to explore on our own. The home visit in Bratislava was also a highlight. Getting to meet the 'locals' made the cruise much more meaningful. Food was outstanding - I wasn't too crazy about the German meal, but it was delightfully presented. Soups were amazing. Embarkation and disembarkation couldn't have gone more smoothly. I was amazed at how well we were cared for in every respect for the whole cruise. One 'needs improvement' was a computer that needed adjustment. I tried to send a few emails home, but it was a chore since the keys didn't represent the accurate letters, e.g., a=! Pretty tough to write a good report that way! Would I take another Viking Cruise? Absolutely!

Great first cruise.

Viking Vili Cruise Review by kathymichael

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Would I take another Viking Cruise? Absolutely!
kathymichael’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B ??
I don't remember the cabin number or the exact category. We had a veranda on the upper deck. It was very nice, convenient, comfortable - great bed.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins