3. Silver Wind
Prior cruise on the Spirit which my wife and I absolutely loved led us to do this Carribean cruise with our whole family (we have three teenage kids). The Wind is quite old compared to the Spirit, and has less options. We were prepared for the smaller ship but not for the age and lack of amedities. All in all we loved the Spirit but thought the Wind a dissapointment. Additionally, I am VERY dissapointed in the charge related to the week long wifi. First, the Spirit didnt upcharge you for the internet and second, I chose the premium package which was absolutely NO different as compared to the standard internet. I went to your manager for a credit for the upcharge of premium (approx $100) and was NOT happy that they refused me. Finally, we loved the onshore excusrions, but the popular ones such as segways were overbooked. Much to their credit they did open up additional excusrions but still did not meet demand. The service on the ship was impeccable and that was exacltley the same as the Spiriy.

Rothman Family Cruise 3-11

Ages 16+
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin VR 522-524
Compared to Spirit we found these cabins considerably older and less spacious. I would rate the cabins as pretty dissapointing.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins