3. Norwegian Escape
My wife and I took this ship last year and enjoyed it so much that we decided to invite friend to join us again this year. The ship itself is wonderful, clean and roomy. The food was great but on 2 of the nights that we ate in the main dining room, we waited 2 hours for our dinner after we were seated. This is unacceptable. After these 2 nights, we stayed to the smaller restaurants that provided better service. The room steward did a good job of the cabin through the week but on the last night before disembarking, no clean towels so we had to shower using the blue beach towels. Again this was unacceptable. The entertainment was good with plenty of activities. The music was some of the best we have heard. We have been on over 35 cruises, including 3 Norwegian. I'm not sure we will book another with Norwegian.

Not sure Norwegian has it together

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by rickw4124