3. Harmony of the Seas
We have cruised RCCL many times and enjoyed every cruise, including this one but do feel the food has definitely went down in quality. The crew were very friendly but feel RCCL is pushing there people to SELL,SELL. I think 40.00 for 3 short games of bingo is a little steep. The surcharge in Mexican restaurant was 23.00 per person. WOW! The aquatic show was terrific. Grease was really nice and we did enjoy. The ice skating show was good but I didn’t care for the theme. We didn’t care for the Columbus show but all the actors did a great job. The Harmony offers a lot for children of all ages. I feel they need to do something about people holding seats for the shows. We always arrive early so we had to problem but for guest sending 2 people to hold as many as 12 seats is so rude and unfair to other travelers. Their family wouldn’t show until the last few minutes while others are there looking for seats.

Beautiful Ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Wrigs

The Harmony offers a lot for children of all ages.

Wrigs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Very nice cabin and great balcony
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans