3. Carnival Pride
This was my first time on a Carnival ship. The Pride out of Baltimore was great option for us as we could drive there and save money on airfare. Even though the ship is older and smaller than some of the newer ships, it still had great things to offer. Bigger isn't always better in my opinion. The crew was amazing, so kind and wanting to make everything just right. The food was great and entertainment was really good. The next time our family of four cruises we will opt for a larger more spacious cabin, just for a bit more room. Enjoyed the ports in the Bahamas.....especially Princess Cays. Our kids had a fantastic time and enjoyed the basketball court, kids clubs, and the all you can eat ice cream. Embarkation and disembarkation went way smoother than I had anticipated it might go. We would definitely travel again with Carnival.

Fun had by all!