• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

snipmunk
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin:

I always wanted to take a Viking cruise and did so. Traveled with my husband and my two adult children to Key West and the Yucatan Peninsula. We departed from Miami and returned after a week to the same port. The weather was beautiful. The dining was excellent wherever we ate. The excursions were also excellent. We went to Key West (my favorite), Cozumel, Merida and Belize. The entertainment and activities were wonderful. We especially liked the trivia games, but were disappointed that prizes were not awarded - a ship key chain would have been nice. I love shopping, so was very disappointed that not enough time was provided in each port for shopping. After the tours, we had to get to the ship or tender and were given only 15 minutes to shop. Service was excellent and really appreciated not having to ever wait in line or stand to get service. Also, the free wi-fi was so appreciated. Was able to print our boarding airline pass with no problem. I would definitely go again. We traveled with my 30-34 year old children, and they were definitely in the minority age group, but they had a wonderful time.

Cabin High end Veranda

Cabin was beautiful. Bathroom was superb with heated floors!

previous reviewnext review