3. Viking Sun
Wanted to experience Cuba Cabin attendants were excellent. Being handicapped and using a wheelchair or walker I used room service frequently. Precious was an apt name for my attendant. In every way she was precious. I appreciate the wide variety of television selections.I chose not to go on the land tour of Cuba. I was delighted finding on the television the biography of Albert Einstein. I enjoyed an entertaining and enlightening day in the cabin. I appreciated a cabin large enough for my chair and walker. Having a balcony made it a pleasure to enjoy the view whether of the waves of the sea or the other ocean ships passing by. Also it was nice to be able to open the door for fresh ocean air. The choice of which gourmet restaurants shall I try was difficult. The menus were all tempting. Each offered entrees I couldn't resist. Service was always excellent, I think I tried every one.

Excellent Service

Viking Sun Cruise Review by valerag1234

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
Wanted to experience Cuba

an entertaining and enlightening day in the cabin.

I appreciated a cabin large enough for my chair and walker.

valerag1234’s Full Rating Summary