3. Viking Sun
I Had travelled a Viking river cruise earlier in the year for the first time and really enjoyed the trip so, when this transatlantic special came out in my email I thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I did. The staff, food, rooms, and ship were amazing. Truly a wonderful experience. The entire staff was more than helpful and friendly. The accommodations were also more than expected. I especially liked the room service, the food was always hot and prompt. The entertainment was also very talented. I really can't think of anything negative. As for the excursions, we also enjoyed them, but would have liked to spend a little more time in Bermuda. There really was just barely enough time to enjoy the port. We enjoyed our trip so much that we booked another trip on the Sun for Nov 2018. Can't wait to go again. Oh and we are leaving for our second viking river cruise in 25 days! I think that says it a lot for Viking.

Very impressed

Viking Sun Cruise Review by malovestravel

malovestravel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was roomy and lots of storage. I also liked all the extra amenities.