3. Viking Sun
Itinerary... and value! My brother and I have always wanted to visit Portugal and the Bahamas, which were both spectacular. The stop in the Azores was an additional treat! The crew was exceptional, and the entertainment surpassed my expectations. (I am a musician, and have high expectations.) Well done in every respect. Even my trip to the Ship's Doctor for a sinus infection was a highlight! The speaker for the cruise was also a highlight, as was our visits to the two specialty restaurants. Our cabin was spacious and comfortable, and the public rooms were wonderfully laid out and beautifully decorated. Bravo! We especially liked the small - but very informative - exhibit on Vikings. Very well done, as was everything else on the cruise. We hope to do another Viking Ocean cruise in the future... having now done two river cruises and one ocean cruise. Viking is exceptional in every respect.

Yet Another Great Viking Experience!

Viking Sun Cruise Review by jebauser