3. Norwegian Epic
We love the Epic for many reasons--but the biggest reason is because we got married onboard last year. We decided to go this year for our one year anniversary. I do love this ship--great food, great drink package, and lots to do! My biggest complaint is the pool bar service. You have to wait and wait to get a drink. Even at the adult-only pool, there is ONE person walking around taking drink orders and usually they disappear. If I could fix one thing--it would be more bartenders. They are very overworked and you can tell by their service and attitudes. Here are some drink package tips we learned: You can not get 2 drinks at a time on one card, but you can get a double. Specialty coffees are not included unless you get a shot of Bailey's or some sort of alcohol--crazy, right? I do wish water bottles were included. Our balcony stateroom was very comfortable and the layout is very different and unique. Our room steward, R.C. was so nice and accommodating. As far as dining: We ate dinner in the specialty dining rooms each night. La Cucina is nothing to write home about. Moderno and Cagney's on the other hand were OUTSTANDING!! I highly recommend them both. I'm not a buffet person, so we ate breakfast at Taste (very good) and lunch at O'Sheehans (I like the wings!) If a mega ship is not for you, I would not recommend it. If you like a TON of dining options, activities, and new people to meet--I highly recommend it!

2nd Time on the Epic