3. Viking Sun
I took my daughter in law on this cruise with me. The ship was pristine, and the crew incredible. Our every need was addressed (not that we had many due to the amenities). The food was wonderful, and the entertainment opportunities were great. If we wanted to have a quiet night and just have a glass of wine, there was a place for that. If we wanted to listen to music there was many options in different areas of the ship. The shore excursion choices were many, depending on how much walking you wanted to do. The evening port talks were always educational. My daughter in law is an artist and enjoyed the art on the ship and the ambiance the ship provided. The whole experience with Viking is exactly how I expected, always the best. I can't praise Viking enough, and I am looking forward to my next cruise with them in November.

Ah, Italy!

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Pfunkmom

Pfunkmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

The cabin was always clean, and had enough room for 2 beds. There was enough closet and drawer space for 2 women's things.