3. Viking Modi
I chose this cruise as a celebration for my wife and I for our 30th anniversary. The length was good and countries we visited were very interesting as well. We found the staff to be absolutely outstanding in their efforts to ensure we enjoyed our vacation and that we were able to relax, participate and enjoy ourselves. The people we met in each city, country and venue were proud of who they were, where they were from and the history of their countries. Everywhere we were treated as if we were at home and felt comfortable and safe. It was like we were all one big happy family. Some of the staff we formed special relationships with. I am of Finnish heritage and the Finns and Hungarians originated form the same peoples and region of ancient Europe, so my wife and I started to learn Hungarian and teach some Finnish to two of the Hungarian staff. They were very personable and cared for us and our time there. Now that I have been there I know I could live happily in Germany, the Netherlands, Hungary of Austria.

Grand European Adventure

Bill T Canada’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 311
Very good room, excellent state of repair and clean. Good size for what we needed for our trip and nice balcony to sit and watch the river go by.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins