3. Viking Heimdal
I went with a friend who needed someone to go with, I didn't think I would really like cruising and wow I was wrong, I am an active person and found that it was wonderful! I could run on trails right next to the River at most stops, people were friendly and it was safe. The optional tours were wonderful, the highlite for me was going to a farmers wonderful house, having a great lunch and then truffle hunting in the woods with his great dog! I was totally thrilled! I am going on another cruise this year and can hardly wait! I also eat vegetarian and the food was beyond my expectations, it was great and they accommodated my needs.The staff was excellent, they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and also helped us with anything we wanted. This will probably be a yearly habit for me!

Running by the Rhone

msrunr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Heimdal price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
The cabin was small but adequate and always cleaned and ready for us to use. Great service!
Main Deck Outside Cabins