Viking Sun Cruise Review

Awesome Ship, crew, suite

Viking Sun Cruise Review by stevehg

• Sail Date: Nov 2017
  • Destination: Cuba

We wanted to see Cuba. And, we were able to get a good view of the city, the countryside, and some of the people. The highlights were primarily three:

One, the vintage cars, and our riding to dinner and the Copacapana was so much fun,

Two, the owner's suite aboard the ship was TO DIE FOR! Exquisite, luxurious, with the most accomodating crew. We invited a group of CruiseCritic travelers to join us in a "Cabin Crawl", ending up in our remarkable accomodations. The staff provided a butler, hor d'oerves, and a bartender for complimentary drinks, including wine and mixed drinks. They were wonderful. And,

Three, the Cruise staff accepted my offer to conduct the inter-denominational church service (I offer and do these on many, many cruise lines; people give them high marks, I understand.) The service was well attended and many really appreciated my willingness to lead it. And ,I appreciated the Cruise Director's willing attitude.

stevehg's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Owner's Suite 7001

To die for. All the appointments, including books, games, wines were personally selected by the owner of Viking Cruises, and this suite is used for him and his family and for board meetings. It includes a private sauna, overlooking the ocean, a board room with a large board table, a kitchen, living room and spacious bedroom. Three bathrooms. All outfitted elegantly. Folks, if ever you want to experience the best of the best, book this suite.

stevehg