3. Viking Sea
My husband chose this cruise and he was blown away by how awesome it was! I had travelled with Viking before with my sister and on a river cruise and we were impressed with the dining experience and everything else, so I was excited to go on an ocean voyage. The service that was provided once we got to the baggage claim was great, we waited with other guests and then were escorted onto the bus to be taken to the port. We were given cold bottles of water for the ride. There were virtually no lines or masses of people to get through to pick up our room key and board the ship, we appreciated the attention and staff who made sure we were welcomed onto the ship. Our cabin was clean and very comfortable, we dropped off our carry ons and went to explore the ship to locate restaurants and living rooms. We liked that there weren't photographers bothering us for photo ops. We found the food to be consistently excellent no matter where we ate. I think the only eating area we missed was afternoon tea, and next time I won't miss that! The only downside of our cruise was that Aruba and Curacao shops were closed due to Carnival, but there were plenty of spots to relax on the ship, so it really wasn't that important to us. The disembarkation was just as organized and our arrival, plenty of staff to direct you to the bus/ airport. We really enjoyed all the qualities of a fabulous experience as well as meeting varied guests from other countries and enjoyed the lecture series. We have plans to go on a river cruise in early December largely due to the wonderful experience on The Sea.

West Indies/ Caribbean Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by LucyDono

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

LucyDono’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

I loved the quality of the sheets and towels. It was nice to have drawers in the bathroom and plenty of shelf space. The shower was roomy and the writing on the shampoo bottles was big enough to read as well as the generous amount of product.